tisdag 28 februari 2012

Today I decided to start blogging...this is going to be my first day! I have made that decision many times before but always got stacked by the difficult choice to pic the right design and colors. But what is going to be my topics I wonder? Am I going to write about health, nutrition, food to enjoy or maybe sailing? Here we go...I will do a mixture of everything going around me.
It was raining today when I woke up and I didn't expect that to happen cause I was planning a day out in the sunshine together with a friend. I needed a couple of cups  strong black coffee to get out of my bed to see what to do. But after rain comes always sunshine! So here we go ...coffee with my friend in the sunshine.
It is always a good idea to memorize nice moments in life and today I picked this lovely picture from my summer in Sweden.  I wish you all a beautiful day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar